Good to know that you can rely on your dental implant. Often guided bone regeneration procedures are required to generate a stable environment for your implant. Remaix, our collagen membrane sets new standards in the field of resorbable membranes for guided bone regeneration.
Remaix – The resorbable matrix
Remaix is a resorbable dental barrier membrane for applications in
guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration
(GTR). Remaix is used to cover the space filled with bone graft material. This secluded space assists bone regeneration by protecting the slowly growing bone from infiltration with cells from the surrounding soft tissue.
Remaix was specifically developed for dental GBR and GTR applications. Many years of experience with collagen implants are reflected in the result. Remaix meets all essential criteria of a resorbable barrier membrane:
- High therapeutic safety due to its reliable barrier function
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Manufactured without chemical cross-linking
- Beneficial handling properties
- Ideal for combination with different bone graft materials